Recipe #1: Clover Club
Such a historic cocktail that’s as delicious as it is beautiful. We use our Apoteca Raspberry Gin for this version as we find it gives a lift to the raspberry flavour.
- 45ml Apoteca Raspberry Gin
- 15ml dry vermouth
- 10ml simple syrup
- 15ml lemon juice
- 1 egg white (or aquafaba if vegan)
- Dry shake the ingredients for 30 seconds to build the foam. Then add ice and shake until chilled
Perfect in a coupe glass garnished with raspberries.
Recipe #2: The Last Word
Another twist on a classic cocktail, “The Last Word” originates from the prohibition era. Our version uses our award-winning Mead District Premium Dry Gin.
- 30ml Mead District Original London Dry Gin
- 20ml Green Chartreuse
- 20ml Maraschino liqueur
- 20ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled glass
- Garnish with some Maraschino cherries